The Heritage Lands of the 711 Ranch in Comal County, Texas
The history of the 711 Ranch lands, now the land of Mystic Shores on Canyon Lake
Map of the 711 Ranch, Comal County, Texas - FRAMED. The oak frame and plexiglass was sourced through a program supporting the U.S. military; it is gently used and in good condition.
Own this keepsake from the 711 Ranch: a FRAMED 27 x 38" map of the 711 Ranch, circa 1965!
The map details the working ranch, including:
- topography showing major natural landmarks, such as Devil's Hollow;
- every fenced pasture name with acreage and purpose of the pasture;
- the ranch roads, some of which track today's Mystic Parkway, Astral Point and Mystic Shores Boulevard;
- every windmill and cistern, showing the water source for every pasture;
- the 2,000 acres lost to Canyon Lake;
- today's FM 306 and North Cranes Mill Road,